BUT, before that hearing, please take a moment to contact the legislators and let them know in YOUR own words that you support HB400.
- This bill properly expands the portfolio of traditional craft beers that brewers can produce and retailers can carry
- It provides for greater use of Montana agricultural products
- It meets consumer demands and expands market access within and outside of Montana
- It helps small Montana businesses grow
- It provides access to craft beers that are generally available in all surrounding states, and in most states nationwide
- It does not create greater access to alcohol for youths in that traditional craft beers are generally highly priced (often $10 or more), and are marketed to adult beer connoisseurs, much like fine wines are marketed.
After the bill passes this hurdle it's onto the Senate, then the Gov, then STRONGER BEER FOR ALL (with valid ID)!
your humble brewer!