Wednesday, May 7, 2008




HELLOOO OUT THERE!!!!!
Alright, I'm not sure anyone is even reading these posts. So in the interest to determine the interest in this blog, I'm offering the following:

-One (1) FREE pint of beer on Wednesday after 5:00pm in the GBC Tasting Room to anyone who tells me (Dave the Brewer) the magic word:

"MOLLYCODDLE"

Yup! That's right. Just say that word to Dave the Brewer on Wednesday (between May 7 and May 14, 2008) after 5:00 pm and you'll get a FREE pint of beer of your c
hoice in our tasting room!
That's it!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Dave and Jim
I googled the Brew pubs in the Valley and found GBC. Read about your brewery and such and then found your Blog. Very interesting stuff -thanks by the way. Quite the run from the Colorado beginnings until now, I'm impressed.
We have a vacation planned in Big Arm so hope to fill up some pints and growlers the end of July.
And your right --drink domestic beer
Kim Schafer